Eyebrow Tinting & Eyelash Tinting
If you are looking for Eyebrow Tinting or Eyelash Tinting, then look no further. We can take care of all of your Mobile Beauty needs from the comfort of your own home.
Eyebrow tinting is self-explanatory: the treatment involves applying a gentle dye to your arches for about 10 to 15 minute to take them a shade or two darker. For sparse brows in particular, tinting works wonders at grabbing the lighter hairs to result in a fuller, more dramatic shape. Your fill-in method will be pretty low-key for its four to six week life span, during which time the tint will naturally fade to your original hue.
When it comes to adding more definition to the facial structure, eyebrow tinting is considered as an excellent choice. It makes the brows as well as the eyes more pronounced, thereby creating substantial facial symmetry.
Eyebrow Tinting can give their arches a thicker, fuller and stronger look naturally.
An alternative to mascara, eyelash tinting is like dyeing your eyelashes. Some women also tint their eyebrows. If you decide to try either, you should always go to a trained professional. Your eyes are very sensitive and even a small mistake can cause injury or infection.
Eyelash tinting pros:
- Beneficial for those with very light-colored lashes or brows
- Lasts four to six weeks with no reapplication necessary
- Once applied, needs no maintenance
- Will not run when wet (great for athletes)
- Looks completely natural
- Can match the color perfectly to your hair and skin color
Eyelash tinting cons:
- Dangerous if applied incorrectly, especially with home kits
- Can cause allergic reactions or eye damage in some women
- Can costs around £15 to £50 in a salon
- Not regulated
- Many dyes claim to be vegetable-based, but also contain coal and tar
- Tint can stain skin
- Does not thicken or lengthen eyelashes; simply darkens them
If you do decide to get your eyelashes tinted, it's important you go to a trained professional. They should always give you a patch test beforehand to make sure you're not allergic to the dye.
We offer much more than simply a Eyebrow Tinting and Eyelash Tinting service. We don't just cover Middlesbrough too. We cover Middlesbrough, Redcar, Guisborough, Thornaby, Stockton, Ingleby Barwick, Nunthorpe, Coulby Newham, Marske, Saltburn, Skelton and Brotton.